Relax and unwind with Lavender, arguably the most versatile of all the essential oils.
Lavandula Angustifolia is the most effective and safest of all the lavenders. Ideal for use on delicate skin due to its unique low allergen and low irritant composition.
Calming, uplifting and cleansing. Lavender essential oil is a must for the medicine cabinet. An excellent natural antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal treatment. It is popular for its relaxing and healing quaities, and has been known to improve sleep and overall general wellbeing.
- Useful for all types of skin problems, ie. insect bites, dry, damaged, oily, acne, and psoriasis prone skin.
- Calming and relaxing.
- Helps to reduce sleeplessness.
- Can be effectve at relieving headaches.
- Add 5-6 drops to your bath to relax and enjoy.
- Add 4-6 drops to your essential oil burner or diffuser.
- Add a few drops to the corner of your shower to benefit from steam inhalation.
- Add 2 drops to 10mls of your favourite carrier oil for a relaxing massage.
Pure Lavender Essential Oil can be applied neat to the skin in small amounts. Apply 1 drop to skin blemishes, insect bites or wounds.
10ml of Lavender Pure Essential Oil in an amber glass bottle.
Grown, harvested and distilled in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Blue Earth is based in the foothills of the Southern Alps, where they create natural, effective products, utilising the healing, calming and restorative qualities of the plant world. Their products are formulated in small batches and crafted by hand with plant oils, flowers, clays, natural gums, extracts and infusions. Designed to be gentle on our skin and on our planet.