Shipping within New Zealand is NZ$6.00 standard or NZ$10.00 for rural or large item delivery. If you spend more than $70 then shipping is on us!
Orders are sent via courier and you can expect your order to arrive within 1 – 3 working days (please add an extra two days for rural delivery). You will be sent an email with tracking details as soon as your order is packed up and ready to go.
What happens if I select the wrong shipping rate?
Your order will be held until the correct shipping rate is paid and in this instance, shipping will be charged at cost. This will result in delayed shipping of your order, extra courier pick-ups (greater carbon footprint) and increased cost for us. To avoid this, please select the correct rate. If you're not sure you can check your address via the link below, or get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Do you ship internationally?
At the moment we only ship within New Zealand but this is something that we're working on changing. If you would like an order shipped abroad, get in touch and we'll see what we can do.
- constructed from a heavy-duty kraft with a uniform paper inner batting (padding) that provides excellent cushioning protection.
- made from 100% recycled paper fibres with 25% post-consumer content.
- Recyclable with mixed paper
- use FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified mills
- operate New Zealands largest paper recycling business - Fullcircle. In 2016, Fullcircle collected 288,100 tonnes of waste cardboard and paper, of which 203,563 tonnes (71%) was processed into paper products at their Penrose and Kinleith Mills and was then either sold or further processed into fibre-based packaging solutions.
To protect your order in transit we reuse shredded office paper. All of our packaging is recyclable and contains recycled materials.