Filters for Face Masks
Wool face mask filters which are light weight, comfortable and soft.
A New Zealand wool based respiratory filter which provides high level of protection when correctly deployed, at exceptionally low breathing resistance.
The Helix.iso technology has been scientifically developed by Lanaco to provide respiratory protection using a natural product as an alternative to hard to breathe through synthetic filters.
- Low breathing resistance and high comfort
- Light weight, comfortable and soft
- The helix® filters are designed to give 80% filtration at 0.3 microns at normal breathing rates
- Made with New Zealand wool - a more sustainable product
- Naturally bacteria resistant
- Highly efficient at catching invisible particles.
- New Zealand made
- Disposable / single use only
Important note: Always wash your hands before you touch the filters. When you remove filter from your mask make sure you dispose of immediately and wash your hands again.
These filters do not meet N95 standards but are designed to give 80% filtration of 0.3micron size at normal breathing rates. Please see lanaco.co.nz for more details.
Size: Approximately 11cm x 18cm and can be cut into the perfect shape to fit your mask.
Quantity: 7 filters per pack.