Bamboo Cotton Buds
Bamboo Cotton Buds are an essential zero waste item for every bathroom cupboard.
Ideal for those little jobs that call for precision, like removing eye makeup, applying face paint, cleaning jewellery or your computer keyboard.
Some other common uses for cotton buds include:
- precise cleaning of cuts and scrapes
- dip in tea tree oil and dab on spots to tackle breakouts
- dip in makeup remover for precise correction of makeup application mistakes or to remove stubborn mascara and eyeliner at the end of the day
- dip in nail polish remover to correct mistakes / remove polish from your cuticles quickly and easily.
- clean new piercings by dipping in salty water and dabbing gently around the piercing.
- clean jewelry, earphones and keyboards quickly and easily.
Not to be used in your ear canal as this can damage the eardrum leading to hearing loss.
Each box contains approximately 200 bamboo cotton buds.
Made from a sustainable bamboo stick and a natural cotton tip which can be composted in your home compost system. Check with your local council if you can put it in your organics bin.
Packaged in a recycled cardboard box.
Bamboo is sustainable as it is one of the fastest growing plants in the world (some species grow at a rate of 1mm every 90 seconds!) and it is grown without pesticides or chemical fertilisers.